This is an album of work for my Game Production class. A group of Game Art students get paired with Game Design students, who were working on a game in Unity for four months. We took a look at the placeholder assets they had, and we spent the next month replacing them. I was the Project Lead, as well as the Environment and Material Artist. I completed the environment assets, mainly vegetation, as well as managing the team, assigning work to the other artists, looking over assets that are ready for Unity, and making sure that the game consistently stuck to a single art design.
The theme of the game is a stylized fantasy design. The environment is assembled from these cubes. The game is slightly over saturated to fit the stylized look of the game, with texture limits of 1024x1024.
The art team consisted of: